Display Two Time Zones
The ability to view two time zones at the same time is very
convenient if you plan conference calls or meetings with people
in another time zone.
Step by Step
- On the Tools menu, click Options, and then
click the Preferences tab.
- Click Calendar Options.
- Click Time Zone.
- Select the Show an additional time zone check box.
- In the Label box, type a description.
- From the Time zone drop-down menu, select the time
zone you want to add.
- If you want your computer clock to automatically make
daylight saving time changes, select the Adjust for daylight
saving time check box. (This option is available only
in time zones that use daylight saving time.)
Now you can be sure you are choosing the appropriate times
when scheduling meetings and conference calls around the world.
Note: You can quickly switch your current time
zone to the second time zone by clicking Swap Time Zones,
which is located in the Time Zone dialog box. This
affects all times displayed in Outlook as well as times displayed
in other Microsoft Windows®based