Are you spying on me?
If you would like to know if people have requested read receipts
on e-mail messages they've sent you - here's how you can customise
your Outlook Inbox so you can see at a glance which messages
have read receipts attached.
Step by Step
- Open your Outlook Inbox, and on the View menu,
point to Toolbars and click Advanced to show
the Advanced toolbar.
- On the Advanced toolbar, click Field Chooser.
- In the Field Chooser drop-down box, select All
- Scroll down until you see Receipt Requested.
- Click Receipt Requested and drag it onto the column
heading in your Inbox. The double red arrows indicate where
the column will be placed when you release the mouse.
- Close the Field Chooser box.
Now you'll see a new column in your Inbox with the label
Receipt Requested that will have a Yes in it
when the message has a read receipt request attached or a
No if it does not.