Delay Delivery of a Message
If you are responsible for sending out information on a regular
schedule, here is a way to do that even if you have to be
out of the office.
Step by Step
- In Outlook, create a new message.
- On the File menu, click Properties.
- On the General tab, click Send Options.
- Click the Microsoft Exchange Server tab.
- Under Send This Item, select In, type a
number, and select a time interval from the drop-down menu.
For example, if you want the message sent in two days, type
2 and select days from the list.
- Click OK twice.
- Click Send to place the message in your Outbox
Note: This procedure only applies if you've installed
Outlook with the Corporate Workgroup/Other option. To determine
your installation type, on the Help menu, click About
Microsoft Outlook. You will see "Corporate" in the About
Microsoft Outlook dialog box if you have the Corporate