Assign Colours to Influencial Contacts
When your contact list is extremely large, it is easier to
separate influential people by assigning a colour to them
so that they are easily identified.
Step by Step
- Click View, Current Views,
- Click the New button.
- Type a name for your view such as “Important Contacts”.
- From the type of view list, select card.
- Ensure that All Contact Folders is selected.
- Click the Fields button on the Summary
view dialog box.
- Scroll to find the Job Title field in
the list on the left hand side of the dialog box. Click
- Click OK.
- Click the Auto formatting button.
- Click Add and type in a Name such as
- Click the Condition button and select
the Advanced tab.
- From the Field drop down list, select
Frequently used fields and click Job
- Leave the condition field with the default operator “contains”.
- In the value field type “Director”.
- Repeat step 12 to 14 for other criteria that you wish
- Click OK and Click the Font
- From the Font dialog box, select the
colour red from the drop down box provided and click OK.
- Click OK and OK again.