Perform a Mail Merge
It’s such a hassle to create a Mail Merge from within
Microsoft Word. In Outlook 2000 you can create a group of
Contacts that you wish to include in a mail shot.
Step by Step
- Create the group of Contacts using filter criteria.
- From the Menu bar, select Tools and
click Mail Merge.
- Select the options available according to your requirements.
- Microsoft Word will open allowing you to type a letter.
- Click Insert Merge field to select the
field to be merged from the database.
- Once you have completed the letter, Select Mail
Merge from the Tools menu.
- Click the Merge button from the Mail
Merge helper screen.
- Click Merge from the Merge
- Word will now show all the merged data in individual