Record File Outside Outlook
You can record any
file to the Journal, even if the file is not a Microsoft Outlook
or Microsoft Office document e.g. you can add a file to your
Journal entry that was created with a graphics application.
Step by Step
- Click View, Folder List.
The Folder List appears.
- Click and drag the Journal icon onto
the Outlook Bar. A shortcut to the Journal is created and
placed on the Outlook Bar.
- Click Other Shortcuts. A different list
of shortcuts appears.
- Click My Computer. In the Folder
list, click the directory containing the file you want to
add to your Journal. The contents of that directory appears.
- Select the file you want to add to the Journal in the
list of files.
- Click Outlook Shortcuts. The Outlook
Shortcuts list reappears.
- Click and drag the file you want to add to your Journal
from the file list to Journal in Outlook
Shortcuts. A new Journal Entry form opens wiht the file
- Choose Save and Close. The Journal entry
with the file attached is now added to your Outlook Journal.