A filter is an easy
way to view only those items or files that meet conditions
you specify. Filters can be applied to any of Outlook's folders.
You can restrict the messages displayed in your inbox by specifying
values for fields.
Step by Step
- Select View, Current View,
Customize Current View, and then click
- Specify the word or phase to search for eg John Smith
- Specify where to look eg in the subject and text of message.
- Enter details in the From or To boxes, if needed.
- Press OK to apply the filter.