Outlook enables you to track tasks that you have assigned
to others. You can even receive status reports related to
a task that you have assigned to another person.
Step by Step
- Open the Tools menu, click Options,
then the Preferences tab.
- Click Task Options button.
- To automatically track the progress of new tasks you assign
to others, make sure a check mark appears in the Keep
Updated Copies of Assigned Tasks on My Task List
- To automatically receive notification whenan assigned
task is comple, select the Send Status Reports When
Assigned Tasks Are Completed check box.
- After you have made your selections, click OK.